...you should know that I don't know if I'll write many--or ANY--stuffers this year.
It's not that I like all of you any less, it's that work is crazy. Almost more crazy than I can handle. And not only is that eating a lot of my time, it's also zapping my writing creativity. I'm still doing stuff outside of work, don't worry, I just find when I sit down to write--nothing comes to me except work stuff.
So, if you stuff my stocking and you get nothing back, please don't be mad. If I usually always stuff your stocking and this year I don't, please don't take it personally. If you should see me stuffing someone else's, that doesn't mean I love them more than you, just that I somehow managed to get a hold of a workable idea for them.
All that said, if you still want the link to my stocking, it's here:
http://fandom-stocking.dreamwidth.org/380487.html
And I wish you all a more peaceful holiday season than I'm having. :)
It's not that I like all of you any less, it's that work is crazy. Almost more crazy than I can handle. And not only is that eating a lot of my time, it's also zapping my writing creativity. I'm still doing stuff outside of work, don't worry, I just find when I sit down to write--nothing comes to me except work stuff.
So, if you stuff my stocking and you get nothing back, please don't be mad. If I usually always stuff your stocking and this year I don't, please don't take it personally. If you should see me stuffing someone else's, that doesn't mean I love them more than you, just that I somehow managed to get a hold of a workable idea for them.
All that said, if you still want the link to my stocking, it's here:
http://fandom-stocking.dreamwidth.org/380487.html
And I wish you all a more peaceful holiday season than I'm having. :)
no subject
Date: 2013-12-17 22:06 (UTC)